Sunday, August 24, 2008

{New additions}

A couple of weeks ago when Calvin was on leave, he decided to give our home some new additions.

We've been wanting to get ourselves a coffee table. It's really not convenient and not conducive when you have guests and there's no coffee table in the hall. We saw something pretty decent in the Ikea catalogue and decided to get it. The coffee table seems to complete the hall. Now, we can have our drinks and snacks within reach when we glue our bums to the sofa and fix our eyes on the TV. :p

Oh, that beautiful butterfly candle holder was a wedding gift from my colleagues Natasha, Faylyn and Hazel. Fell in love with it the moment I opened the gift. Now I can display it prominently. (^__^)


We've also been searching for wall decals to decorate 小B's room. Our first choice was a zoo themed decal, and it's really really cute! But they don't deliver to Singapore... sad.. So, we settled for this just-as-beautiful decal, the lollipop garden. Daddy-to-be excitedly put it up with careful precision one fine day. I came home after work and was greeted with a brightly coloured room for 小B. So colourful it brings a smile to my face every time I step into the room. 小B, I'm sure you'd love it too!

Labels: ,

 
Posted by minimin at 10:06 AM |


0 Comments: