Saturday, August 16, 2008

{16 weeks & 6 days}

We saw 小B in action today! Just before our turn to see Dr Ho, Calvin and I starting telling 小B say hello to us... We didn't get to see any movements the last time round, so we were really eager to see some today. 小B really listens to his/her parents! He/ She was kicking the whole time... (^__^) We were so excited to see our active baby move! What a wonderful feeling...

Dr Ho said that there's a bit of an indication of the gender, but he won't confirm it. We'll only get a confirmation in 4 weeks time when we have our detailed scan. Can't wait!!! hehe...

In just 2 weeks, I put on almost 1 kg!!!! Whoa! Must have been the 4 straight weeks of durian! No more durians from now on...

My bump is getting quite obvious now. People are starting to either fall right into deep sleep in the MRT when they see me, or the few nicer ones are starting to give up their seats for me.

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 11:22 PM |


3 Comments: