Wednesday, August 06, 2008

{Melbourne, we're coming!}

Moral of this story is not to procrastinate...not literally, as there were many things coming along prior & after our planned trip. We made numerous amendments to our original plan (to celebrate our 1st anniversary in Italy on 29 Sept). First, F1 Grand Prix came in the way, I have to work, not in the pit stop though. Damn wish I can see the gals there...

Then, our blessed baby comes along...Italy becomes a challenge, don't reckon my preggy can take the long flight... rather, I'm the one who can't sit still & be restless within minutes from taking off.

More things came along... Min has annual planning and I have courses back to back. Panic strike us when most of the air tickets were snapped up during the recent NATAS fair. I was calling travel agencies frantically trying to secure 2 tickets to Melbourne. We ended up paying the standard rates rather than the promotional price...

Nevertheless... Melbourne, here we come.... it's high time to chill out downunder G'day mate...
~Calvin

 
Posted by minimin at 10:49 PM |


1 Comments: