Saturday, August 02, 2008

{15 weeks & 1 day}

81.9mm | 15 wks 1 day | 23 Jan 2009

We're into the 2nd trimester!! That should mean that the nausea and dizziness would be steering clear! Yippee!!

We've been calling our baby 小B as we haven't found out if we're expecting a boy or a girl. Can't wait to find out... 小B has grown about 3cm since 3 weeks ago. Looking at the scan really makes me feel like carrying and hugging 小B... (^_^)

As for me, I've has put on 1.9kg so far! This book says that the weight gain by the end of the 1st trimester should range from 2lbs to 4lbs; and that's about 0.9kg to 1.8kg. Well, I'd like to consider myself being on the weight gain track. And I hope to maintain the gradual gain.

小B seems to be still sleeping this morning when we were doing the scan... no movements seen. I wonder if my busy work schedule over the last few weeks has tired 小B out... Being pregnant and working long stressful hours is really not easy. I seriously feel the strain... I'm tired easily and I get headaches now and then. All I pray for is that this doesn't affect 小B's health and growth.

August is gonna be a hectic month as I need to work on a very demanding annual plan. But the consolation is, once that's done, we'd be off for our anniversary trip!! YEAH!! Can't wait...

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 4:05 PM |


1 Comments: