Sunday, June 08, 2008

{Fried Fish for Dinner}

Calvin's on duty today... have had him around on weekends for the last 3 months and now that he's back to work, he's gonna be working 3 weekends in the entire month of June! :(

I really didn't know what to eat, but I'm perpetually hungry... Calvin's mom bought us some ingredients and there was a piece of Batang fish in the freezer. Was planning to steam it, but one look at it, I knew I had to fry it! It reminds me of what I ate when I was young!

Since it was a small piece of fish, and I didn't really want to mess up the kitchen with oily feeling... I decided to fry it in a little pot (what we normally cook instant noodles in).. Good choice! haha no mess at all after all the frying.

Drizzled some light soy sauce on it.. just like how my parents and my granny would have it... YUMZ! Next time, I'll fry it with some shredded ginger. My granny always did it that way.. and it's very good!

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 8:46 PM |


0 Comments: