Thursday, May 29, 2008

{God's Special Gift}

Today, we saw God's special gift for the first time. By measurement, this special gift is slightly under 5 weeks.

I decided to visit the gynae that Jen went to as I remember how much she used to talk about him. She's always full of praises of her gynae AND a major plus point is... he's a Christian too.

We called to make an appointment on 4 June, but he's gonna be away from 4-10 June. The lady on the phone managed to squeeze in an appointment for us at 11.30am today. And since Calvin's on leave today, we decided to go ahead with it.

We got there before 11.30am, registered and waited. The clinic assistants were all very friendly. After taking my particulars, blood pressure, height and weight, the lady handed me a urine test labstick and said that this would be a standard procedure everytime I visit. I'd have to take a pee on the labstick: the yellow box tests my protein level and the blue box tests my sugar level (or is it the other way around?? oops).

I went to the toilet and immediately disliked it. The toilet's small and old... hmmm this is the one part that I didn't like about the place. How to be comfortable when I get bigger? Hmmm... Mt Alvernia is really quite old...

We finally saw Dr Ho at about 12.40pm. He is a very friendly and smiley man. And he really seems very experienced. We did a complex scan and he told me that I have 3 fibroids - one in the front of the womb and two at the back. He said there's nothing to be worried about cos as the baby grows bigger, the fibroids will be relatively small and shouldn't cause any problems.

Well, Calvin and I know for sure the fibroids can't cause any problems because our Father God is taking care of us. We receive His miracle and trust that all is well in His mighty hands! Our pregnancy will be a greatly blessed, healthy, complication-free, morning sickness-free one that will lead us to a natural delivery of a beautiful, blessed, healthy baby who glorifies the name of Jesus!

Amen!

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 4:17 PM |


2 Comments: