Thursday, May 08, 2008

{3 on 3}

We had a basketball game today! We had so much fun and we're planning to make this regular. Lilian organised this and booked the court at the former SPE (School of Physical Education). We invited any one from the company to join in, and out of almost 100 people in the office, only 6 of us (Lilian, ChiewHoon, Vyoma, Sonal, Yew Leong and I) participated. Which is just perfect for a 3-on-3 half court game. Not all of us played basketball before and that made the game really fun. We had a great time running around and laughing at ourselves.

I saw this group of people having their volleyball training and I'm itching to join them. But I bet I'm rusty at it already... can't even remember when is the last time I played volleyball proper. I miss it!

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 11:42 PM |


0 Comments: