Thursday, May 15, 2008

{Bad result of a good happening}

The results of my week-long birthday feasting is showing!! Damn it! I can feel the weight creeping into my body! I HAVE to do something about it! And I sooo need determination.

I seriously think I need to have a plan (and some supervision) in place. Calvin promised that he'll draw up an exercise plan for me after his course. After all, he's supposed to be a PTI (Physical Training Instructor) upon completion of the course... hehe.. Well, I had a good start today. I woke up early for some work out at home. Problem is, I need to keep this going..

Haven't gone for our weekend brisk walking eversince Calvin went on his course. I think those brisk walking sessions really helped! Now I feel that "Mdm W" can find her way to haunt me more easily than when I exercised regularly.

Another agenda for the plan to lose some "Mdm W" is.... I don't wanna be a fat (not even plump) preggy. erm... not that we're planning for a baby now, but I need time to get in shape and I had better start NOW!

I figured one way to force some determination through is to blog about my plan! haha... higher tendency for me to stick to it. I know it's not just about exercising, it's about the diet too (& vice versa). So, I'd need to work on a meal plan too! :p

Cheer me on!

Labels: ,

 
Posted by minimin at 1:08 PM |


1 Comments:


  • At Thu May 15, 06:57:00 PM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well done...the 1st step to successful exercise regime is to get positive support from your love ones & friends...Blogging about your desire to exercise & lose weight will help you battle the lethargy monster psychologically & physically,especially when monotony set in. Therefore battle half won, the rest is your determinations & commitments to materialise it.

    I will do my best no to entice you with all the junks I'm feeding myself. Nevertheless, I will put whatever I have learn into good practise..