Wednesday, June 04, 2008

{Soup of love...}

I've been blessed with yummy homecooked dinner every single night this week. Calvin painstakingly thought about what nutritious meals to prepare to whet my appetite every day.

Monday: Sliced Beef with Kailan soup
Tuesday: Steamed Salmon + Blanched Xiao Bai Cai
Today: ABC Soup (YUMZ)

He even had the menu for the rest of the week planned out... How thoughtful!! Everyday he'd ask me if there's anything in particular I feel like eating and if it's different from what he has planned, he will make changes accordingly! How sweet!!!

I have been feeling hungry every other hour for the past week. But the frustrating thing is, I absolutely have no appetite. I still have to eat because if I don't, I'll feel even worse - nauseated and giddy until food gets past my not-in-perfect-working-order tastebuds into the stomach. But I'm one blessed happy woman!

Calvin had timed his cooking such that hot steamy food will be waiting for me at the dining table when I come home from work. Realised I've been so famished the last 2 days that I didn't take any photos of what he cooked.

Here's where he brewed the pot of soup with love... (^__^)

And here's what's waiting for me at the dining table... (^___^)

Labels: ,

 
Posted by minimin at 10:05 PM |


2 Comments:


  • At Wed Jun 11, 05:24:00 AM 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

    YOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

    NO CUP NOODLES OK! If you have cravings in the afternn, gimme a txt and I can send you what food you desire before I tutor. Be it homecooked or store-bought, I'll try my bestest. ;)

    Take care!

     
  • At Wed Jun 11, 10:24:00 AM 2008, Blogger minimin

    Sooooo touched!!!!! How not to love and dote on my pretty honey brownie!? (^___^) Thank you so very much!!

    Hey, you sure you're offering this special service? When I get serious cravings, you'd probably regret ever offering... wahaha!!