Saturday, August 09, 2008

{Happy Birthday Singapore!}






We're 43!!









As usual, Calvin had to work on National Day. I was feeling a little bored at home alone and had been thinking of baking. When I saw Sheena online this morning, I suggested a baking session at my place. Since Gor Gor has to work as well and the girls and Jie Jie had no plans today, they readily agreed! Yes!

Sheena wanted something chocolatey, so we're baked Chocolate Cupcakes. And since it's National Day, I decided the icing should be in red colour! Sarah helped sprinkled the white stars on the cupcakes while Sheena dozed off after drooling over the uniformed men on TV... hahahaha... We had such a good laugh over our soft spot for uniformed men.

It was fun spending National Day with you girls, while our uniformed men are at work, serving the nation! :p

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 11:46 PM |


1 Comments: