Tuesday, August 19, 2008

{A flower-ful start to the week...}

I worked from home yesterday and when Calvin came home from his lunch date with his friends, he surprised me with this beautiful stalk of sunflower! (^__^) It's really nice to receive flowers from the husband once in a while for no reason at all. Thank you baby!! Love it!

And then, Xueting msn'ed me to tell me that we've got flowers from the Amex MSI clients! You see, both Xueting and I recently got promoted and so this is their way of congratulating us!! How sweet of them! When I got promoted the last time round, I was still in the other team and my Pizza Hut clients sent me flowers and a doggie soft toy! I was really moved by their thoughtfulness! They were the first to show me what nice and appreciative clients are like.

Today, XT and I got another surprise! Our other set of Amex clients sent us flowers too! I love the furry part of the arrangement. Made it look so heavenly! hehe...

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 8:25 PM |


0 Comments: