Saturday, November 07, 2009

{Shock!}

That's what my precious daughter gave me this afternoon! She woke up from her afternoon nap and I just happened to feel like peeing at that moment. I chatted with her for a while on the bed, carried her around a bit and then put her in her "poo-poo" chair, buckled her up while I went ahead to do my business. She was good, no noise while I was at it. So I decided to wash some dishes... but within seconds, I heard her fussing and I heard her pacifier drop. I was still contemplating if I should just leave her to fuss for a while. Thank God I decided not to.

I walked out to the living room and this is what I saw!!!



My 9.5 month old girl got out of her rocker and stood by the sofa next to it! I buckled her before I left her! I don't know how she did it! She didn't fall, she didn't knock onto anything... she just stood there, fussing and waiting for me to appear!

I ran over and carried her and hugged her! Thank God she wasn't hurt. I really have no idea how she managed to do this. Gosh... there's no where else I can leave her if I have to have her out of my sight!

Labels: ,

 
Posted by minimin at 11:50 PM |


4 Comments: