Sunday, October 25, 2009

{What's for snacks today?}


We were worried that the taste of avocado may be too strong for our baby's liking. But we've been unduly worried. Calvin puree'd half an avocado for Gabby yesterday while I expressed. And we added some fresh breastmilk into the avocado puree for her.

She took her first mouthful and concentrated on tasting it. Within seconds, she smiled and opened her mouth wide for the next mouthful. She's enjoying it!


Today, I puree'd the whole fruit for her and she really enjoyed every mouthful of it. She almost finished everything! I tried it myself and eerrm... don't think I can enjoy it the way she does.

The fever, rash and teething discomfort disrupted her love for food the last few days. Now, I'm just glad that she's gotten back her appetite.

Labels: ,

 
Posted by minimin at 8:23 PM |


0 Comments: