Sunday, September 27, 2009

{F1 Weekend}

This means that Calvin's working throughout the weekend and he'd only come home in the wee hours. :( This also means that I'd be alone with our darling throughout the weekend.

Gabby is extra sticky and clingy to me this weekend. Especially so when she's sleepy and when she's hungry. She would cry uncontrollably until I pick her up. This made it difficult for me to even prepare milk for her. I had to let her cry while I prepare her milk.

I remembered that Yuxiang wore Cheyenne while she goes about doing chores at home. So I decided to do the same this afternoon. I put Gabby into the hotsling and prepared her snack with her. It was fun! I froze some carrot puree 2 weeks ago and thawed it for Gabby's snack time today. The puree was frozen in a baby cube and as I brought it out from the fridge, I let Gabby hold the icy cold cube. She held on to it tight and when we got to the sink, I held out a bowl and asked her to put the cube into the bowl. It took her a while to let it go. I would like to think she understood my instructions. hahaha...

She was very inquisitive. She kept looking at what I was doing. Dispensing hot water into the bowl, putting the baby cube into the hot water, stirring the puree, testing the temperature, etc. Thank God for the hotsling - Gabby didn't have to scream for attention, and I didn't have to bear with those uncontrollable screams.


Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 8:38 PM |


1 Comments: