Sunday, September 19, 2010

{Doodle doodle}

I've been wanting to let Gabby scribble and doodle for quite a while. But we're usually out on weekends, or sometimes the lazy bug got the better of me.

Today, I decided to let Gabby do just that. I brought out some rough paper, and then realised I may not have suitable pens/ markers for her to use. I ended up finding some really old markers... so I lined the table with newspaper (if Gabby draws on the table accidentally with the markers, I'm so gonna get it from her Daddy... haha) and told Gabby excitedly that we're going to do some drawing!!

She couldn't wait as I lined the table...


Focused! As if she's taking a test... hahaha


I wonder what's on her mind....


She asked for a different colour... and when there's no more space on the paper, she said "excuse me.." Hilarious!!!

I need to go buy some child-friendly water soluble markers for my baby!

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 11:26 PM |


1 Comments: