Sunday, May 09, 2010

{Happy Mommy's Day!}

Gabby's school organised a Mother's Day celebration on Friday and invited all the mommies for moving. Even though the infant class had little participation, I still wanted to join in, I wanted to spend time with my precious little baby, and I wanted her to experience the celebration... so we went and we had fun!

The older kids performed an item for the mommies present. There were booths set up around the school for various activities. Gabby walked into a classroom and played with her "ex-classmates"... I wonder if she really remembers them... haha

A big "I love you Mommy" poster... Nice job teachers!!

Gabby's teachers traced her hand on paper, cut them out and made them into flowers for the mommies. Gabby handed it to me when we went into the infant class after the celebration. *melt....

I'm a happy Mommy!

Happy Mommy's Day!

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 1:00 PM |


0 Comments: