Saturday, September 11, 2010

{Blog... so I can look back and reminisce..}

It's been 5 months! So many things happened in those 5 months... I moved on to another company and got really busy with work... And the biggest thing that happened... we planned for No. 2 and God blessed us almost immediately with No. 2.

So having to cope with new job, new environment, new colleagues and the usual first trimester giddiness, nausea, tiredness, etc... I neglected this space.

I realised how I shouldn't have, as this space brings back lots of fond memories for me. Especially fond memories and special moments of Gabby's growth.

She's grown so much so fast... I'm glad I had some of these moments captured in photos. I also slacked quite a bit when it comes to taking photos of her during my first trimester... :( Now, I wanna blog again for myself and for Gabby.
 
Posted by minimin at 10:07 PM |


2 Comments: