Monday, November 24, 2008

{Tonic soup from God-daddy Allan}

I've been showered with super yummy tonic soup since some months ago... Allan (Renee's hubby, Tyler & Seth's daddy) is one of the best cooks amongst my friends. He makes the best oxtail stew and he makes the best tonic soup!

Some months back, Renee text me in the morning before I reached office to say that Allan made me some soup. He said that from the 5th month onwards, I should start taking tonic soup and he spent Sunday preparing just that for me and 小B. And I had the whole flask to myself to start the week! The taste of the chicken and herbs is simply marvelicious!!

Renee doesn't like soups and Allan didn't get a chance to prepare this for his own wife when she was pregnant. So now, he's doing it for his wife's good pal... :p

Today, I had another flask of tonic soup to enjoy... MEGA YUMMY!!! Thank you so much, Allan!

Labels: ,

 
Posted by minimin at 8:32 PM |


0 Comments: