Saturday, October 18, 2008

{25 weeks}

Today's the big wedding day of my good old friend of 20 years, Audrey. I rented this halter-neck, low-back, black cocktail dress from Maternity Exchange. Love the dress... and I'm contemplating if I should own it instead. But it costs S$270!! I'd probably get to wear it once more at another wedding end of this year... and maybe again some years later when someone else gets married when I'm pregnant again. hahaha...

Renting it costs me about S$75. If I were to rent it again end of this year, that would cost me a total of $150. Hmmmm... Rent? Buy? Yes, no? I'll have to decide before 2 Nov when I have to return it to the shop.


Oh and I wore heels today! And I was running around coordinating some stuff during the wedding lunch. Felt fine until I finished my tasks and my feet were killing me... Calvin shakes his head and says, "ai sui mai mia" (read in Hokkein). haha... So I decided that I'm gonna go in flats for the wedding dinner later.

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 4:28 PM |


3 Comments: