Tuesday, October 14, 2008

{Gifts from NJ}

I got an email early last week that notifies me of a parcel that's on its way to Singapore from New Jersey and the sender is Eric Yeo. Nicole didn't breathe a word about sending something to me... so I'm really surprised and excited. *smile smile

We were out the whole day on Sat, busying ourselves with my gyane check-up, hair-cuts, visit Jo's beautiful princess Trisha, cord blood banking seminar and dinner with Corinna and Rick. When we got home after dinner, I found this Singpost delivery slip. The postman came by that afternoon and we missed the parcel.

Popped by the post office after work today to pick it up. Here's the contents of the parcel...

Calvin was guessing if Nicole has blessed us with some cloth diapers... Lo and behold... that's exactly what she got for us. (^_^) Thank you, babe! Have you started using the cloth diapers on Cheyenne yet?

My cute friend Nicole made me chuckle when I saw what else was in the parcel... Packets of anchovies fillets! Earlier this year, I was telling her I can't find this ingredient in the supermarkets here and maybe that's why my aglio olio pasta is not as yummy as it's supposed to be. She uses them for her pasta and she got them for me! Now I have anchovies fillets to yummify my pasta... airflown from US somemore... hehe. THANK YOU! Will let you know what difference it makes to my pasta... :p

Labels: ,

 
Posted by minimin at 9:54 PM |


3 Comments:


  • At Mon Oct 20, 11:05:00 AM 2008, Blogger mushroomgarden

    I use bum wear on Cheyenne too. but they are still alittle too big for her bum. My review is bumwear material is softer but it leaks a few times when Cheyenne sleeps on my boppy pillow for afternoon.

    We didn't solely use cloth diaper cos Eric keep thinking will leak if were to use them overnight. so cloth diapers are for day use. and disposable for going out and night use for now.

    Hope we can slowly do without disposable soon.

    Will your family/caregiver(MIL right?) be supportive about using Cloth Diaper?

     
  • At Mon Oct 20, 11:16:00 AM 2008, Blogger estherlim

    Interesting packaging, I've never seen anchovies packed like these before... usually they're in the can or jar ;)

     
  • At Mon Oct 20, 11:34:00 AM 2008, Blogger minimin

    We're planning to use cloth diapers in the day only also... as for my MIL, we've yet to check with her on using cloth diapers. Just worried that it might be of too much inconvenience for her as she'll be taking care of 2 babies at the same time. Calvin's sister is due in 3 weeks time and my MIL will be taking care of both... so we'll have to see how... maybe cloth diapers at our own place only. Tips from experienced mommy are very much welcomed ok?? hehe