Wednesday, November 05, 2008

{Surprise surprise!}

Last night after dinner, Calvin said he wants to go NTUC for a while. That was like 8.30pm... and I'm like "why do you wanna go NTUC now? Go tomorrow lah..." After pestering him, he said he wants to go get me a surprise.... hmmmm... surprise?? from NTUC? What could he get me from NTUC????

I told Jasmine about it after he left for NTUC... and Jasmine commented, "aiyo..so ah chek...." hahahah....

So anyway, I was supposed to stay in the room when he comes back and not ask anything... He won't even tell me when I'll get to see my surprise. So as not to spoil the fun, I followed his instructions.

It's his off day today. When I woke up this morning, he wasn't in bed... Thought he went to the bathroom. I waited for him to come back into the room as I lazed in bed but he didn't appear back in the room... I walked out to look for him and found him in the kitchen preparing breakfast for me!!!!! OMG!!! I was sooooo touched!!! Look at my hearty breakfast prepared with love... What a beautiful way to start a work day! I feel I can accomplish anything today!

Thank you, baby! (^.^)

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 9:03 AM |


1 Comments: