Friday, November 14, 2008

{29 weeks}

Just a couple of days ago, I was thinking to myself, "Good job! I haven't fallen ill since I got pregnant!" And then, on Tuesday, my throat started feeling a bit of sore and my head grew a little heavy. Showing some signs of a flu bug attacking.

On Thursday, I woke up feeling really crappy. But I had to go to work because there are urgent deadlines to be met. My client's campaign is starting next Thursday and there tons of loose ends to be tied. There are 3 of us on this account, but 1 is on MC and the other one came back from compassionate leave. So, I had to be there to tie those loose ends. Halfway through the day, I really couldn't take it anymore. After briefing in on what needs to be done, I left for home. That was already almost 4pm. I went home, showered and crashed into bed. Slept through until Calvin came home with dinner and some TLC...

This morning, I went to see a GP and got myself a MC. He prescribed some fever, flu and cough medication and said, "these medication that I'm giving you should be safe for the baby." SHOULD BE SAFE???? He sounded so unsure and it got me worried... When I got home, I called up Dr Ho's clinic and the lady on the other end assured me that the medication is safe for pregnancy and Dr Ho would have prescribed the same medication to his preggie patients who has flu. That set my mind at ease. I took the flu medication and went to rest. Felt so much better after that!

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 4:36 PM |


0 Comments: