Friday, November 28, 2008

{31 weeks}

Today we did some tests and detailed scan at Dr Ho's. 小B is already 1.8kg! That's a 600gm gain from 3 weeks ago... amazingly fast! According to Dr Ho, she's still at the 50 percentile mark.. so she's of average weight.

Lately, she's been rather active and her kicks are powerful man! Calvin's been able to feel her movements quite a bit now too.

1630 hours - that's usually the time she moves actively... cos that's the usually the time when my lunch has been fully digested and when I'm beginning to feel hungry. haha...

My tummy is growing at a much faster rate now. And the dresses (not maternity ones) that I've been wearing are becoming a little too short in the front. So that means I'm running out of clothes to wear again! 9 more weeks to go... should I be buying more clothes to fit my size now? Don't really wanna waste money leh...

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 10:30 PM |


0 Comments: