Monday, April 14, 2008

{Left at home...}

I got to the void deck this morning and had a feeling that something's missing or I forgot something... Whenever I get feelings like that, I'm usually right. Looked down at my left hand and that's it... I forgot to put my rings back on!

Lately, my ring finger has developed mild eczema. Not sure if my skin's allergic to the rings (I so hope not!), but I've attributed the condition to stress at work. I remember during an extremely stressful season last year, I had to visit a dermatologist as I had this massive outbreak of eczema on my forehead! Man.. it was scary!

Now I don't wear my rings on wkends, & I don't feel "funny" not having them on. But this morning when I realised I don't have my rings with me, I feel weird. It's like something's missing. It's like when Calvin's not with me..only much milder.
 
Posted by minimin at 9:52 PM |


0 Comments: