Sunday, March 09, 2008

{Dinner for 1}

Calvin's at work today. Hate it when he has to be on duty on weekends, but obviously there's nothing either one of us can do about it. Looking at it positively, it gives me time on my own to do my own stuff and be in my own world.

More often than not, when I'm alone at home, I'd end up eating instant noodles or I'd lazily drag my butt out of the house to pack dinner from downstairs. In fact, I pulled myself out to get lunch and my daily dose of kopi siu dai already. So for dinner, I made myself Maggi Wanton Mee with loads of greens. Guess it's a healthier and more nutritious substitute to instant noodles.


Ingredients:
1 pkt of Maggi instant noodles
1 pkt of Xiao Bai Cai
4 pcs of CP Shrimp Wonton (this has become our must-have in the fridge)

Sauce:
Maggi Ketchup
Taho Lemon Chilli Sauce (it was out of NTUC Xtra's stock on CNY eve!! becos it's really good!)
Dark Soy Sauce

Method:
Blanch vegetables and set aside
Cook shrimp wonton in boiling water and set aside
Cook instant noodles and toss cooked noodles in sauce mixture
Place vegetables and wontons on to plate of noodles

Preparation & cooking time: 15min
Gobbling time: 7min

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 7:02 PM |


1 Comments: