Friday, March 28, 2008

{"Smitten" with an "Appetite" for "Vanilla"}

WOW.. the titles of these magazines can form a blog title! haha... not that it make much sense though...

These are my current favs. The little perks of my stressful job are all the free magazines that I receive month after month. It's been crazy at work these few weeks and the magazines were piling up. So I decided to take some time to clear that mountain from my side table before they start crumbling down. These are 3 magazines that I'd never fail to bring home and read.

* * *

Smitten
This magazine is all about shopping; from atas desires to budget finds. I love the colours and illustrations in this mag.
* * *

Appetite
Food.Wine.Luxury. My favourite section in the mag: "youareinvited". A home party is featured in every issue with recipes included. Not that I've tried any of them, but one day I will! :p
* * *

Vanilla
Extraordinary women with extraordinary lives. The senior editor, Theresa Tan is an extraordinary woman herself. This mag is one of its kind. It's totally unlike the other female mags. It has substance and it's inspiring.
* * *

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 4:01 PM |


2 Comments: