Tuesday, April 21, 2009

{I'm a mommy}

It's Gabby's 3rd month vaccination today. We brought her to AMK polyclinic for her jab. She was a little cranky as we had to wake her up to take her vital stats. She was already crying before the nurse injected her. Just like her first jab 2 months ago, I was carrying a wailing baby when the nurse prepared the vaccine. And when the jab went in, she cried so hard and so loud it pains me. I guess one of the traits that she took on after me is this super low threshold for pain. The baby next door only cried for a few seconds when he took the jab, but my baby cried and cried even after the jab.

I guess she cried profusely also because she's really sleepy. She haven't slept much at all. So we quickly went home after the vaccination so that we can put her to bed asap. I carried her all the way home instead of putting her in the stroller as she was crying the whole time. Halfway through our journey home, she fell asleep in my arms. Even after we got home, she was so sound asleep I didn't have the heart to put her down on the bed in case she got stirred up. At that moment, when she's sound alseep in my arms, I feel so good as a mommy. I love you, Gabby... more than you'd ever know.

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 10:40 PM |


2 Comments: