Thursday, March 26, 2009

{Daddy's Cheeky Little Girl}


I forgot which day exactly, but our little girl has started to become really responsive. She would smile sweetly at us when we talk to her and respond with her sweet coo-coo, as if she's chatting with us. Sometimes she will be really cheeky, especially with her Daddy. She loves to talk to her Po Po too, even though sometimes Po Po tend to be a bit lor-soh... haha

Today, I caught her in her cheeky acts. Earlier in the afternoon, she was taking her nap on her cot which is in our room. I popped in to check on her. As I walked near the cot, I saw that she's awake. When her eyes caught mine, she quickly shut them up and pretended to be sleeping... Then later in the afternoon when I was feeding her, she got cheeky again. I was watching TV while feeding her. She seemed to have stopped, so I wanted to check if she's asleep. She was actually watching me watch TV, but when she saw me turned down to look at her, she immediately shut her eyes and pretended to sleep again. hahaha... it was really cute.

I love watching her. Just one little grin from her melts my heart.

I bought this CK onesie for Gabby because it has her Daddy's name on it. Calvin even wanted to change it to "Calvin's baby"... so I did it in soft copy for him. haha

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 10:07 PM |


3 Comments:


  • At Sun Apr 05, 12:10:00 PM 2009, Anonymous Sheena

    WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a lovely... son? HAHAHA ask Gabby to wear more pink ley, Ah Yee!!!!

     
  • At Tue Apr 07, 09:02:00 AM 2009, Blogger minimin

    hahaha... she does look like a boy right??

     
  • At Tue May 05, 06:39:00 AM 2009, Anonymous Fay

    Hi Min, dropby to see how'r u doing...your baby's so cute! Resembles the smiley you. I saw that you photoshopped the picture, before I read ur post. Funny! Havent sent my congrats for ur Mini-Min and before I forget, Happy Birthday...& Happy Mom's day to Mama Min (in advance).