Thursday, March 19, 2009

{Mittens No More}


They say we can start taking off their mittens from the 2nd month onwards. This is to start stimulating their sense of touch and train their motor skills. So, since I've learnt to cut her nails, I decided to give them a good file and take off her mittens yesterday.

This morning, she was sleeping soundly when I went by her cot to look at her. She stirred a bit and as I calmed her down, she held on to my finger.... BLISS! (^_^)

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 3:42 PM |


1 Comments:


  • At Fri Apr 03, 11:32:00 AM 2009, Blogger mummychai

    U r doing so great as a mum, dear!! all the way! yes.. bliss:) jerome love that too when Carrie holds on to his little pinky! jia you! Gabby been very good, can switch between formula and breastmilk, some babies dun do that u know!