Wednesday, March 25, 2009

{Wearing Gabby}

I saw how convenient it was for Nicole when she put her Cheyenne into the hotsling. I wanna use a baby sling too. So that I can carry Gabby around the house and still have both my hands to do stuff. So that I can bring her downstairs to get lunch and still have both my hands to make payment and carry the food. And I think I absolutely need a baby sling to bring Gabby to the nanny when I get back to work. I need to be "hands-free"!

Fiona has kindly given me her Moms-in-Mind babysling as her boy doesn't like it. Then I asked Nicole for her recommendation since she has tried both. Her recommendation: Hotsling. I like! hehe... I was secretly hoping she would recommend the hotsling... cos the vainpot in me is at work. Hotslings look so so much better than the MIM one... hehe

So I ordered mine online through amazon together with other stuff and my dear friend Nicole has kindly helped me with the shipment. The parcel arrived quite some time ago but I couldn't find time to try it on. I finally did a few days back and today, I tried again. It wasn't easy to squeeze Gabby into it. It took a while, and of cos by then, my little baby is getting warm and agitated. Check out her face... she doesn't seem too happy to be in there. Dunno if it's cos she's agitated from the handling, or she's not properly placed in the sling, or she's feeling too warm in there, or she simply doesn't like it.

My conclusion: I'm gonna try again when she has better neck support. When that happens, I wouldn't have to put her cradle carry position and we can progress to the front carry position. And hopefully, she'll be more willing to be in the sling when she gets to look around.

In any case, I like my hotsling... it's red and it has flowers... hehe

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 8:44 PM |


2 Comments: