Friday, February 20, 2009

{Today... I'm ONE month old...}

Daddy's on duty today and I gave Mommy a big "present"... my work of art on the wall! hehe

~ my masterpiece ~

~ the crime scene ~

I poo-ed halfway through my feed just now and started crying. So Mommy brought me to the room to change me out of the soiled diaper. She tried to help me finish my poo by making the "ng ng" sound... but I didn't feel like poo-ing anymore at that time. So Mommy started cleaning me up. Just as she was pulling out another piece of wet wipes, I decided to continue my "business"... And this last part of my business was a major one. Together with the wind in my stomach, I let them all out. haha... I ended up covering all the stuff on my cot with my poo and also stained the wall and floor. hahaha... and Mommy spent the next hour cleaning up my mess! :p

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 11:30 PM |


3 Comments: