Saturday, August 11, 2007

{Mini Min - the Mini Cook}

Well, of course I can't serve just cupcakes to my guests. Knowing how limited my skills & experience are, I resort to the easy way out... Pasta! Haha... easy to prepare.

We love the bacon rolls we had at Ikoi. They had bacon rolls with cocktail sausages, which we felt is a bit too meaty. So we did it with aspagarus & golden mushrooms. The vege kebabs definitely have lots of room for improvement. But overall, I'm happy if my guests are happy! :D

One other thing to work on: Food presentation!

erm... the mini cook was too busy being a cook that she forgot to take pictures of her guests. Thanks to Esther... click here to visit her blog for more lively pictures from the gathering. :p

Labels: ,

 
Posted by minimin at 11:56 PM |


1 Comments: