Wednesday, June 27, 2007

{Bali ~ White Water Rafting}


This is my 2nd white water rafting experience. My 1st was in Bali too and that happened like 12 years ago when I went with Michele and Qan. As far as I can remember, it was more exciting then. Maybe this particular "stream" that we went to isn't exactly that exciting. It's Calvin's 2nd time too. His 1st was in New Zealand. I saw those pictures... It definitely looks MUCH MUCH MUCH more exciting. It's Jasmine's FIRST though... Was it up to your expectation Jas??

But anyhow, we had a great time! It was fun! The guide wanted to give his customers (us) an easy time, so he paddled mostly on his own. But I kept turning around to ask "paddle"?? Cos we all so wanted to paddle and go faster.... haha. It was quite funny. Then we reached this waterfall and stopped over for PHOTO TAKING. Sooooo touristy... Well, that's where you get all these pictures.

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 8:36 AM |


2 Comments:


  • At Wed Jun 27, 10:57:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Haha... Bali seems like a rather nice vacation spot. All the pics look so cool! I think I'm gonna learn white water rafting :)

     
  • At Mon Jul 02, 02:33:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Like what you said Min, really sap sap water.. no KICK!! felt like some old hag being rowed down stream.. Wahaha