Sunday, June 03, 2007

{Dinner for my hardworking baby}

The 1st weekend of June is always a full working weekend for Calvin. He starts work at 6am and won't end until 12am and sometimes beyond. So this weekend, I decided to be a good "housewife". Mop the floor, do the laundry, and of course COOK.

Calvin came home on Sunday and when he walked into the kitchen, he went "WOW.. WOW.. WOW.. WOW..".
He was clearly surprised and impressed.. ahem! (-_*) Happy and full of pride (even though it's a simple meal)!!! My head must have hit the ceiling that moment! hahahaha... I was so afraid that it will be a case of 好看不好吃, BUT my baby finished everything, every carrot, every asparagus... he didn't even talk much during dinner. I WAS OVERJOYED!!!!!

I've never really enjoyed cooking, but now I truly understand the joy of cooking for the man of your life.

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 9:18 PM |


2 Comments: