Tuesday, April 03, 2007

{S is for...}

Sheena . Sarah . Sweet

I was on msn with Sheena just now and we were chatting about being "special"...

Sheena: yes.. I'm special. HAHAHA!! if you know wad i mean
Me: of cos u're SPECIAL
S: you're special too Ah Yee
M: thanks
S: there's always a spot for you somewhere in my heart the size of my fist
*** my heart went soft and melted.. ooooohhh soooooo sweeeet...
S: and there's always room in my heart for more little ones of YOU. MWAHAHAHAHA

I love my nieces and I miss them soooo...

I was really upset when I found out that they may not be able to come back in time for my wedding. And my darling sweet pwincess Sarah wrote a note on her blog telling me how much my wedding meant for them. It really touched me.

I LOVE YOU!!! Can't wait to hug you girls... *big bear hug* (^_^)
 
Posted by minimin at 3:43 PM |


4 Comments:


  • At Tue Apr 03, 04:53:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ooo.. Heeheeheehee.. Why do I sound so evil in the conversation? Haha! Now I know how evil I sound when I'm talking to other ppl on MSN. :D

    My eye loves you too.. Good night Ah Yee! Sweet dreams for you! HAHA! ;)

     
  • At Tue Apr 17, 11:28:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thank you for the nice compliment, Ah Yee!! S is for Sheena. Sarah. Sweet (: We miss you too, Ah Yee!!! Take care and we love you :D

     
  • At Tue Apr 17, 11:30:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    A is for Ah Yee. Alluring, Appealing, and Angelic. GO AH YEE!! (:

     
  • At Tue Apr 17, 12:45:00 PM 2007, Blogger minimin

    OMG!!! tell me how not to LURVE my sweet, beautiful, lovable nieces!!! (^__^)