Saturday, December 27, 2008

{Christmas Gathering at Home}

Noi and Randy are back for Christmas and so it's time for a get-together. I wish I was able to whip up a feast for them, but really didn't have the ability to do that. After standing for 3hours yesterday baking the cookies, my feet swelled so bad they looked horrible. I knew I couldn't manage standing for long hours again today. Thank God Winnie ordered Roast Chicken, Honey Baked Ham and Cheesy Sausages. So my job was only to prepare a soup, a vege dish and desserts.

I made a pot of Crab, Clam and Corn Chowder from scratch and by the time I'm done with it, my feet puffed up again. All thanks to Jasmine who came early to help me out. She then took over and prepare the vege for me. She was my "maid" for the day... wahaha... Thanks tons pal!

Entertainment for the evening = Wii!!! and the little princesses, Tricia and Reeann...

Labels: , ,

 
Posted by minimin at 11:13 PM |


0 Comments: