Wednesday, December 26, 2007

{Christmas Gifts}


I love buying Christmas gifts! Every year I spent a lot of time shopping and a lot of money buying gifts. But this year, work is so overwhelming I really wish I had more time to do proper Christmas gift shopping. Maybe I should start shopping much earlier next year!

Another thing I love about Christmas is about wrapping the gifts I bought. Wrapping can be therapeutic, you know... I love to look at prettily wrapped presents and the smiles on the recipients' faces.. (^_-) This year, I tried wrapping the gifts with magazine pages and I love the results... & it's environmentally friendly too.


* * * * *

Calvin and I both gave each other presents before Christmas. Or rather, we both went to buy our own presents this year. I went to buy my Kate Spade bag on my own and he went to buy his Arai helmet on his own. Feel so weird... no surprise, no presents to rip open...

So, secretly we went to buy another present for each other. And we ended up buying presents from the same brand! He got Randy to help him buy me a Crumpler Headaitch Bag and I went to buy him a Crumpler Bundle Pouch! Telepathy?? Haha...

Labels:

 
Posted by minimin at 10:00 PM |


0 Comments: