Tuesday, November 13, 2007

{Linkin Park!!!}

YES!!! We went to the Linkin Park concert today!

Linkin Park is Calvin's favourite! One day as I was walking through Scotts underpass, the scrolling posters screamed out to me that I should get tickets to the concert for Calvin. I've seen the ads on TV but it never occurred to me that I should... so, underpass posters work!! haha...

Then, I secretly bought the tickets online and surprised Calvin with them. I'm really glad that we went. He really enjoyed himself (I believe).. cos he was screaming and jumping even though we were so far away.. (ya, I got the cheapest tickets.. haha).

Linkin Park really has a big pool of very responsive fans!!! And yes, my husband is one of them... (^__*) I've never been much of a fan. But after the concert, I really think they're GOOD!

Didn't bring my camera, so these are taken by my Nokia which happens to be the sponsor for this concert


Labels: ,

 
Posted by minimin at 11:44 PM |


2 Comments:


  • At Mon Nov 19, 12:46:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wah lau... u shld have jio me too... Wanted to watch but felt too pinch to spend money on the tickets... If got kakis, would have went... Seng

     
  • At Tue Nov 20, 01:37:00 PM 2007, Blogger minimin

    aiyo... pai seh... didn't know u like them too. u should have just gotten the cheapest ticket... it's not that bad. of course unless u prefer to pay for the most expensive tickets to squeeze, dance, jump, push and scream with all the young fans at the free standing area.. :p