Thursday, October 19, 2006

{finally...}

we've received confirmation for the 2nd appointment date with HDB to get our keys and the approval of the deferment of our wedding date. We've been waiting for almost 3 weeks now...

Praise God! We are allowed to defer our submission of the marriage cert a year later!! (Normally, you have to submit it within 3 months of getting the keys to your flat)
We've fixed our wedding date on 29 September 2007. So, my dear Teo family, please make sure you guys are back in Singapore by then! :)

We're getting our keys on next Wed. I'm soooooo excited!! We're gonna be proud owners of our dream home!! Calvin's been a real darling!!! He has been taking care of almost everything concerning the house.. Thank you baby... what will I do without you??

I remember about a year back, Calvin & I went to East Coast for a run and to spend the afternoon. We were chilling out in a hammock when we had our first prayer together.. we prayed for God to bless us with our dream home! Thank You God!! Thank You for answering our prayer! Thank You for blessing us so exceedingly, abundantly! Everything we asked for, You gave...


My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

- Philippians 4:19

 
Posted by minimin at 8:19 PM |


0 Comments: